Hudy 109305 Universal Exclusive Set-up System for 1/10 Touring Cars
Set-up System for all 1/10 touring cars: Fits all 1/10 nitro and electric touring cars.
Set-up system is used for adjustment of:
• camber & camber rise
• front and rear toe
• steering throw symmetry
• backlash-free, wobble-free mounting
• fully ball-bearing equipped set-up stands (12 high-precision ball-bearings)
• ultra-smooth, ultra-precise movement and operation
• CNC-machined, hard coated high-grade aluminum set-up stands
• CNC-machined, tough acrylic plastic toe/steering plate
• precision engraving for instant, reliable readings
Note: Does not include wheel nut spinners.
Having the best car setup is one of the most important factors in winning races. The Hudy Set-Up System is the best and most popular set-up tool in the RC world!
Precision-machined, hard-coated high-grade aluminum components allow very easy and accurate set-up of your RC touring car.
The entire system is very small, light, and well-designed for comfortable and fast transport, and “one screw assembly.” The engraved scales and markings are easy to read, and all parts move very freely due to precision ball-bearings.
All Hudy Set-Up Systems allow you to comfortably and easily measure and adjust camber & camber intake, caster, front & rear toe, and steering throw symmetry.