Schumacher K182 - SCHUMACHER Mi7 Pro C/F Touring - Kit with Mid Motor Conversion
Includes standard motor chassis layout and Mid Motor chassis conversion
The all new Mi7 from Schumacher Racing.
A state of the art, brand new ground up design. Designed by racers for racers.
Designed for use on asphalt and carpet tracks, and for both modified or stock class racing.
The Mi7 features double wishbone suspension for increased suspension rigidity, and reduced play.
It retains the ability to adjust suspension geometry, wheelbase, caster, camber, roll
centre, Ackerman, droop, anti-dive, anti-squat, front and rear toe in/out, ride height
and much more. Its ultra-low centre of gravity enables faster corner speeds than ever before.
Engineered to exacting standards with aerospace quality components the new Mi7 offers on track
confidence and off track ease of maintenance.
The Schumacher Mi7, designed to race, engineered to win.
The first batch of cars includes genuine Mid Motor and Rear Motor option in the box. (2 x Chassis, 2 x Top Decks & 4 x Belts)
- Main Features...
- - Mid Motor or Rear Motor included in first batch.
- - Ultimate low centre of gravity.
- - Locating dowels on major components improve build accuracy and reduce tweak.
- - Double wishbone suspension for increased suspension rigidity, and reduced play, with single turnbuckle for easy camber adjustment.
- - Durable and more efficient drive train with larger pulley's 22:40. Great for stock racing.
- - Fully adjustable, suspension geometry, wheelbase, caster, camber, roll centre, ackerman, droop, anti-dive, anti-squat, front and rear toe in/out, ride height and much more.
- - Speed secret parts available to fine tune to all track conditions.