SANWA SA107A54503A Super Vortex Gen2 Pro - Brushless speed control
[NEXT GENERATION (2nd Generation) MODEL from SUPER VORTEX ZERO]
- Compatible with Programming box
- Full Aluminum Case (Black Alumite Treatment)
- New Function Compatible with Code 10 for M12S & EXZES ZZ
- Cooling Duct improves heat dissipation
- Improved Telemetry Function
- Compatible with update of software by programming box etc.
Nominal Input Voltage - 3.7V - 7.4V
Rated Current - 1000A/Phase at (Transistor Rating at 25 C)
Dimensions - 32.0x36.8x20.5mm
Total Weight - 41.7g (w/o power capacitor)
- Full Model Change of SUPER VORTEX.
- NEW CIRCUIT DESIGN INCREASE RATED CURRENT BY 35% COMPARED WITH SUPER VORTEX ZERO (THE PREVIOUS MODEL).
- Compatible Brushless Motor: 3.5T or greater (Lipo 1 cell) / 4.5T or greater (Lipo 2cell)
- NEW FUNCTION WITH CODE 10 (SSL: Remote Transmitter Setting) FOR M12S & EXZES ZZ
- Compatible with PROGRAM BOX (Optional Item)
Easy Setting and Software Update can be available through PROGRAM BOX.
- DEFAULT PROGRAMMING MODE INCLUDING NEW FUNCTIONS
[CUT-OFF VOLTAGE]: Ensure that Cut-Off Voltage value you choose matches the battery type you're using.
[REVERSE]: Enable or Disable Reserve function.
[THERMAL PROTECTION]: ESC and motor over-heat protection.
[THROTTLE PUNCH]: Adjust the punch when motor is started by throttle operation.
[NEUTRAL BRAKE / DRAG BRAKE RATE]: Change the braking effectiveness as the throttle trigger is returned to neutral.
[DRIVE FEEL]: Higher values increase the smoothness of the throttle in the forward and return to the neutral directions.
[NEUTRAL BRAKE FEEL / DRAG BRAKE FEEL]: Higher values increase the smoothness of the Neutral Brake function.
[BRAKE FEEL]: Higher values increase the smoothness of throttle in the brake and return to neutral directions.
[BOOST RATE / TIMING ADVANCE]: Higher values increase motor performance throughout the entire throttle range.
[TURBO]: Increase the Timing Advance at only the full throttle position by the percentage chosen.
[BOOST STARTING RPM]: Adjust the starting position of RPM at which the Boost Timing becomes active.
[BOOST ACCELERATION]: Increase the amount of boost rate per 1,000RPM.
[NEUTRAL DEAD BAND]: Adjust "PLAY" (Looseness) in Neutral range.