Associated AS30121 TC7.1 Factory Team Chassis kit 1/10th TC.
Team Associated is proud to release the newest edition to our lineup of 1:10th scale 4WD electric touring car kits, the TC7.1 Factory Team. An evolution of its successful predecessor, the TC7 FT, the TC7.1 FT car kit comes packed full of the Factory Team options necessary to keep you racing at the highest level!
The touring car racing scene has evolved into a refined group of elite level race cars, and advancements in track surfaces and tire compounds have allowed the current generation of on-road cars more grip and higher corner speeds. The engineers behind the doors of Area-51 have been hard at work to make sure the TC7.1 has everything you need to keep you in front of the pack.
The primary focus for the TC7.1 FT was to allow for a lower center of mass to take advantage of the higher grip levels. Starting with the ultra-smooth short FOX® shocks with Genuine Kashima® Coat mounted low on the chassis, and rounding out with DCV drive shafts for the front end, no corners were left untouched to make the smoothest power delivery and optimal load transfer. Other key features include a narrow chassis with optimized flex characteristics, one-piece motor mount, floating servo mount, and rear gear diff for maximum performance and minimal maintenance.
A brilliant successor with a well-rounded evolution, it's easy to see that the TC7.1 FT kit is another Champion by Design!
Team Associated TC7.1 Factory Team Features:
- Short FOX shocks with Genuine Kashima Coat
- DCV drive shaft assemblies included for front drive
- Front spool with replaceable hardened steel outdrives
- Narrow chassis with optimized flex characteristics
- Ultra-lightweight carbon composite suspension components
- One-piece motor mount
- Efficient drive belts
- Dual bellcrank steering system with low center of mass
- Floating servo mount
- Vertical ballstud bearing caps
- Rear gear diff for maximum performance and minimal maintenance
- Titanium turnbuckles with turnbuckle eyelets for easy access to ballstud for adjustment
- 22 precision ball bearings
- Terrain: On-Road
- Body Style: Touring Car
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Length: 360mm (14.17in)
- Width: varies
- Wheelbase: 253.5mm (9.98in)
- Weight: 508g (1.12lbs)
- Drive: 4WD
Please Note: This kit requires the following for completion. 1:10 scale electric motor, electronic speed control, Battery: 3.7V-7.4V LiPo, 6.0V LiFe, or 4.8V-7.2V NiMh/NiCd, Battery charger (for batteries mentioned above that are used in the vehicle), 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries, 2-channel receiver, steering servo, 1:10 scale Lexan touring car body, Lexan specific spray paint for body, 1:10 scale rubber (or foam) touring car tyres.