Protoform PL6032-00 Magnetic Body mounting kit for Touring car.
- Place a Crosshair Body Post Cap on each of your chassis’ 4 body posts, securing them in place with a body clip. (Not included)
- Place your painted body on top of the posts, centering it from left to right as well as determining the fore/aft position, which can affect handling characteristics. (Standard position would be to center the front wheel opening trim line to the front axle of your chassis)
- Hold a Marking Magnet on the outside of your body close to where the body posts are. The magnet will attach itself to the precise position.
- Mark your body post position through the hole on the Marking Magnet with a fine-tip marker.
- Drill your body post holes on the marked locations with a body reamer or power drill