Bittydesign BD-GT12-LS3 GT12 Supastox bodyshell - BRCA
Now fully BRCA LEGAL
Inspired by the real 1:1 scale Lotus Exige, the LS3 body shell has been made to fit the GT12 Supastox chassis; customer can also mount it on 1/12 Pan-cars chassis (same wheelbase as the GT12 class). The rear wing respect the British max. size allowed, the body comes with window mask, wing mounting hardware and decal sheet, protective film.
The result of the LS3 project is a body with an instantly recognizable look based on the real UK famous car manufacturer; tested for several months the product combine a stunning realistic aesthetic together with performance at the top of the class.
The design has been adapted to meet the specs of the GT12 class, the front splitter as well the side skirts have been moved many times to find the perfect height and compromise between air efficiency and realism. The tests on different tracks demonstrated a very fast entering that stay constant throughout the steering range while the rear end ensure a high stability and traction thanks to a big wing that make the model particularly easy to drive.
The body it's UNIVERSAL and fit all the 1/12 GT12 chassis on the market; can fit also the 1/12 pan-car chassis for those who don't want to use the SupaStox platform.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet and windows mask
- Marked on the surface the 4x post holes for the perfect placement of the body on the Schumacher SupaStox GT12 model