XRay 300026 T4 2020 1/10th T/C GRAPHITE Chassis kit.
2020 All-new Features.
- New centralized drivetrain and long arm suspension platform
- New motor/layshaft position improves weight transfer and chassis balance
- Central layshaft positioned midway between front and rear differentials using new equal length Kevlar reinforced front and rear drive belts for more consistent on-power/off-power balance
- Super narrow top shaft utilizes new 20T pulleys and pressed-in ball bearings to minimize space requirements
- New 7mm longer front and rear suspension arms and narrow suspension holders improve traction and corner speed
- Long suspension arms feature two shock mounting locations; the lower position combined with ULP shock towers to eliminate chassis roll and improve stability in high traction conditions
- Super low anti-roll bar mounts to lower the vehicle CG
- Redesigned anti-roll bar system features new front bars, smaller bushings and shorter ball joints designed for the new low CG mounting locations
- New chassis plate features multiple suspension mounting provisions for long and short arm configurations and new bulkhead positions
- Symmetrical top deck shape provides clearance around new central drivetrain pieces while maintaining even side to side chassis flex characteristics
- Central motor mount positioned directly on chassis centerline for consistent chassis flex
- Black anodized lower bulkheads are moved 1mm inward to increase clearance for new long arm suspension geometry
- Narrowed upper clamps to match lower bulkheads and integrate with new shock towers
- Lighter graphite floating servo holder and taller servo posts redesigned to work with new suspension and driveline geometry