Schumacher K184 Atom 2 - 1/12th circuit - C/F GT12 kit
The ATOM 2 takes GT12 racing to the next level. The all new steel alloy chassis makes for a fantastically low centre of gravity, excellent for maximum cornering speeds.
The all new Slide Pivot System is a low friction, bind free design that maximises rear traction. While still offering an easier build and low maintenance.
With a host of other refinements from the British Championship winning ATOM, the ATOM 2 is the 'go to' car for GT12 racing.
Steel Chassis Carbon Fibre Version
All chassis components other than the actual chassis are lightweight carbon fibre.
- NEW - Steel chassis providing both an ultra-low Centre of Gravity and ideal flexibility for maximum drivability and cornering agility.
- NEW - Centre pivot design. Much easier build and maintenance, with a new bind free design.
- NEW - Adjustable LiPo position for weight distribution tuning. (4 equally spaced options)
- NEW - Slotted floating servo mount, for easier servo fitment and improved flex.
- NEW - Easy body shell height adjustment.
- NEW - Easy front ride height adjustment.
- NEW - Tweak free and easy LiPo mounting using O-ring fixing.
- NEW - Lightweight pod assembly for smoother, more predictable drivability and bump handling.
- NEW - Lightweight Low Centre of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts
- NEW - Rear ride height adjusters, easier adjustment and 0.25mm height increments.
- NEW - Side link design giving easier build process and maintenance. New longer design to reduce length change in roll.
- NEW - Hub carrier design with improved geometry giving faster cornering with no compromise to drivability.
- NEW - Ceramic coated kingpins with new layout for silky smooth suspension action.
- NEW - Optional, much simplified front Camber and Caster adjustment.
- NEW - Lightweight front foam bumper supporting wider and modern range of bodies.
- NEW - 64T 48dp Kimbrough high efficiency spur as standard (options available)
- NEW - Range Of optional colour coded front springs.
- NEW - Steering lock stops to accurately control the inside wheel lock.
- NEW - Revised Body Mounting position for Improved Handling and body shell support.
- NEW - Thread insert design making work on the car much quicker and simpler.
- Rotationally balanced left rear wheel clamp.
Extra low rear roll centre pivot height for awesome rear traction.
- All black nuts as standard.
- Perfectly balanced rear pod assembly.
- Ultra-low motor position.
- Full Range of colour coded rear and side springs.
- Lightweight Low Centre of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts.
- Separate springs for independent roll and bump stiffness adjustment.
- Lightweight ball differential with 3 screw wheel fixing and carbon axle.
- Ball bearing front and rear axles.
- Adjustable toe-in/out.
- Chassis balance pivot holes. For use with U3582 pivot set. To optimise left/right weight distribution.
- Rear tweak adjustment via side springs.
- Damper tube style rear damping for improved bump riding and corner handling.
- Adjustable rear ride height using interchangeable inserts.
- Simple rear droop adjustment.
- Small Kimbrough servo saver with stiffener included as standard.
- High tensile steel hex screws used throughout
- Adjustable steering turnbuckles included as standard
- High quality easy to follow instruction manual.
- Range of world championship winning Contact foam available.
- Accepts a huge range of industry standard body shells, motors, LiPo’s and speed controllers.