Schumacher K173 ATOM CC PRO GT12 Chassis kit.
(Pro Kit shown in all pictures and includes C/F Pro diff, side dampers, left rear wheel clamp and new Atom GT12 wheels - Carbon Fibre chassis)
Alongside the original SupaStox ATOM, the ATOM CC features a Carbon Fibre Chassis and the ability to adjust the battery mounting position.
The CC is ideal for the driver that likes a more responsive and edgy feel to their car.
- ATOM CC Includes;
- NEW Carbon fibre chassis for improved response.
- NEW Adjustable battery position for balance tuning, more forward option.
- NEW More forward servo position with improved chassis mounting.
- NEW Smaller steering turnbuckle ball grippa's.
- NEW - Aluminium Chassis for Lower Centre of Gravity and improved flex characteristics
- NEW - Lightweight Ball Differential with 3 Screw Wheel Fixing and Carbon Axle (Pro Kit)
- NEW - Separate Springs for Independent Roll and Bump stiffness adjustment
- NEW - Balanced Rear Pod assembly
- NEW - Contact Wheels with Improved Flex and Handling Characteristics (Pro Kit)
- NEW - Range of World Championship winning Contact foam available
- NEW - Extra Low Motor Position
- NEW - Lightweight Low Centre of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts
- NEW - Easy Front Ride Height Adjustment
- NEW - Easy Caster Adjustment
- NEW - Lightweight Front Foam Bumper
- NEW - Front Independent Suspension
- NEW - Front Axles with Flanged front bearings
- NEW - Multiple Servo Mounting Positions
- NEW - 69T 48dp Kimbrough High Efficiency Spur as Standard (Options available) (Pro Kit)
- NEW - Full Range Of Optional Colour Coded Springs Front, Side and Rear
- NEW - Revised Body Mounting position for Improved Handling
- NEW - Balanced Left Rear Wheel Clamp
- NEW - Side Damper Tubes included for improved Corner Handling and Bump Riding (Pro Kit)
- NEW - Extra Low Rear Roll Centre Pivot Height for awesome rear traction
- NEW - Optimised Steering Geometry for precise handling
- NEW - Static Caster adjustment for Sharper Steering
- NEW - All Black Nuts as Standard
- NEW - Compact Ariel Tube Holder
- Tweak Free Battery Mounting with Tape. (Speed Secret Battery Strap Available)
- Ball Bearing Front and Rear Axles
- Adjustable Toe-in/out and Camber adjustment with Speed Secret Camber Straps
- Adjustable Ackerman with Washers
- Chassis Balance Pivot Holes. For Use With U3582 Pivot Set. To optimise left/right weight distribution
- Rear Tweak Adjustment via Side Springs
- Damper Tube Style Rear Damping For Improved Bump Riding and Corner Handling
- Adjustable Rear Ride Height using interchangable inserts
- Simple Rear Droop Adjustment
- Small Kimbrough Servo Saver with stiffener Included As Standard
- High Tensile Steel Hex Screws Used Throughout
- Adjustable Steering Turnbuckles Included As Standard
- High Quality Easy to Follow Instruction Manual
- Fully Adjustable Body Mount System
- Accepts A Huge Range Of Industry Standard Bodyshells, Motors,
- Batteries, And Speed Controllers