Maverick MV30003 MSC-30BL-WP Brushless Speed Control Waterproof
Maverick MSC-30BL-80WP Brushless ESC
1. Water-resistant* and dust-proof. The ESC has been designed to work in wet conditions.
a.*Please remove the cooling fan when using the ESC very wet conditions.
b.*After using the ESC in wet conditions, please clean and dry it to avoid the oxidation to copper connectors
2. 2-3S Capalable (for 3S you must change the standard 5V cooling fan to a 12V cooling fan, or supply the 5V cooling fan from the receiver 5-6V);
3. Compatible with sensorless brushless motor.
4. 3 running modes (“Forward with brake” mode, “Forward/Backward with brake” mode, and “Rock Crawler” mode).
5. Proportional ABS brake function with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment, 8 steps of drag-brake force adjustment.
6. 9 Punch modes from “Soft” to “Very aggressive” to be suitable for different chassis, tires and tracks.
7. Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection for Lipo or NiMH battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor blocked protection.
8. Easily programmed with the “SET” button on the ESC
Continuous Current: 80A
Burst Current: 540A
Resistance: 0.0004 ohm
Application: 1/10 scale On-Road and Off-Road
1) 2S LiPo/6 cell NiMh; On-Road: ≥ 5.5T; Off-Road: ≤ 6000Kv; 3650 Size Motor
2) 3S LiPo/9 cell NiMh; On-Road: ≥ 8.5T; Off-Road: ≤ 4000Kv; 3650/3660 Size Motor
Battery: 4-9 cells NiMh or 2-3S LiPo
1) For 4-6 cells NiMH or 2S Lipo: You needn't change the 5V cooling fan on the ESC;